This traditional Art Nouveau villa was built between 1910 and 1912, by an Austrian architect, and was used as a summer residence by its original owners.
After our family acquired the Villa, we devotedly and lovingly modified parts of it, in order to make it become a hotel.
Three generations of the Vianello family have continued to develop and modernize various aspects of the Villa, but at the same time managed to maintain the original flair and characteristics of it, dating back to the times of the Austrian Emperor Kaiser Franz Joseph. The Villa Reale is located in the pedestrian area and main center of Grado, directly in front of the beach. It is one of the very few places located in the city center, which is surrounded by gardens.
It is of course possible for our guests to arrive by car, since we have a private parking place enclosed in our green park.